– rental of a building or museum area for organisation of symposiums, conferences, festivals and social gatherings combined with feast picnics or bonfires.
– organisation of family events such as baptism, first communion, wedding etc.
– buckboard or cart rides 50 zl/ 30 minutes. (Should be booked two days in advance)
Social and corporate events should be booked two weeks in advance in Promotion Department, tel. 081 533-85-13, 665 535 997 (Monday-Friday, 7 a.m-3 p.m), e-mail: email@example.com
– catering services for tour groups (Karczma Smakosza, tel. 504 040 014- open from April to October)
– Souvenir shop is located in the Manor from Huta Dzierążyńska. Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m-3 p.m/ Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m-4 p.m ( souvenir shop is open from April to October).
SIGHTSEEING WITH A TOUR GUIDE AVAILABLE:
In Polish – 1,5 h – 60 zl; 2 h – 80 zl
In English – 1,5 h – 90 zl; 2 h – 120 zl
The minimum time of a guided tour 1,5 h.
Sightseeing should be booked in advance.
To book your visit call Exhibition and Education Department on 081 533-85-13 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org