If you are 18 and more, we could have the ideal volunteer opportunity for you!
We recruit for volunteer roles TWICE A YEAR.
WHAT DOES THE MUSEUM OFFER VOLUNTEERS?
- We invest in our volunteers, providing extensive specialist training and support to learn new skills
- Free entry to the Museum during public opening times
- Realisation of own ideas
- Opportunity for gaining experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS who ARE:
- Creative/open minded
- Open to people & new experiences
- Interested in history & ethnography
- Full of ideas
The Museum provides support in:
- Learning new skills or sharing your existing expertise
- Making new friends and joining in with your local community
- Building and diversifying your CV
- Engaging with your local area’s heritage
- Or simply giving you a reason to go out
HOW TO APPLY
Contact the Volunteer Manager via email@example.com
RECRUITMENT FORM MUSEUM’S VOLUNTEERING REGULATIONS
Recruitment process takes a month– thank you for your patience and understanding.